Fiserv Recruitment 2019 For Associate QA Analyst/Software Development Engineering/Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc @ Chennai/Bangalore
Fiserv Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Analyst/Associate/Software Development Engineering/Trainee|
Associate QA Analyst at Chennai:
- Understand and learn the existing EP products. Interacting with multiple product/ delivery teams.
- Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Work independently with minimum supervision to meet the deadlines.
- Create and maintain documentation including: Release processes Test Plans, QA Process Docs, and SharePoint site.
- Assist in process changes within the PS organization to support a Consulting Quality strategy across the PS organization.
- Assist and represent Professional Services Quality Assurance team during the product release cycle.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution Prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework.
- Automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/Android), Services, etc.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.sc (CS)/MCA
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Experience in software QA test methodologies.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools Experience in writing Database queries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects to meet the deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Software Development Engineer Trainee:
- BE/B-tech, MCA or equivalent qualification
- Have done some projects or training on .NET
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
Associate QA AnalystApply Now
Software Development Engineering/TraineeApply Now