Fiserv Recruitment 2018 For Associate Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Chennai
Fiserv Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Fiserv( Financial Service Technology)|
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
- Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF & EJB), Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred
- Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
- Experience in Angular JS technology is preferred.
- Financial industry experiences a plus