Fission Labs Walkin For Freshers As Trainees On 19 Aug 2017 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Fission Labs|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Degree|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|venue Date||19th August 2017 (Saturday)|
|Time||9:00 AM Sharp|
Looking for fresher’s who want to be a part of the engineering team that creates world-class software for fast growing tech startups from Silicon Valley and some of the world’s most popular brands. You will be responsible to ensure that we build, ship and run software of the highest quality that delight end-users and help businesses succeed.
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and successfully handle multiple priorities.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Only 2016 and 2017 Graduates with a BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Degree
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Technical Stack(Skill set) :
Interview Process :
Round 1: A Brief Screening Test (Approximately 10 Minutes)
Round 3: Technical Discussion(s) for the candidates who qualify AFTER the Written Test
Walk-In Date : On 19th August 2017 (Saturday)
Walk-In Time : 9:00 AM Sharp
Walk-In Venue :
3rd Floor, 703/A, Road No: 36, Jubilee Hills,
Note: Last Date to Apply: 16th August 2017 (Thursday). Apply before the link is expired/removed.Apply Now