General Electric Recruitment 2018 For Intern/Field Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech @ Across India
General Electric Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||General Electric|
|Job Role||Field Engineer Trainee/Intern|
Field Engineer Trainee:
- This individual works on projects related to a particular function depending on their prior coursework and degree program
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
- May beasked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
- At least 24 credit hours of coursework toward a bachelors/technical (or equivalent) degree in the function you are interning or a recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- In countries where applicable, a GPA of at least 3.0
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
- The intern works on some advanced technology projects in the mammo software development teams.
- As an intern, a desired candidate should be Ability to do software development of the assigned module within an advanced technology project in the mammo software teams with minimal support from the mentor
- Able to understand the problem definition and come up with alternatives to solve the problem
- Able to quickly learn the system and be able to apply the learning in his/her day2day activities
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field.
- Good knowledge of C++ on a Unix Operating System.
- Excellent debugging skills & problem solving skills
- Ability to code, test the assigned modules with limited supervision/mentorship
- Excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
Field Engineer TraineeApply Now