General Electric Recruitment 2018 For Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Across India
General Electric Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||General Electric|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
- Project Planning.
- Scheduling of activities.
- Prepare tender quotations and budgeting
- Rate analysis of civil engineering items.
- Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed institute
- Diploma in Construction management
- Additional knowledge of AutoCAD 3D or 3D Max
- Business understanding.
- Knowledge of social and local regulations, EHS rules.
- Knowledge in transportation and logistics.
- Knowledge in electricity, mechanics, physics, civil works, building trade, CAD.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good command on materials, concrete technology and structural engineering
- Flare to work at site with vendors, architects and project management professionals.
- Site planning role at both designing and execution
- Should be trained in MS Project, project scheduling and AutoCAD 2D
- Candidate should have solution-oriented approach with customer focus
- Should be open to travel for site visits
- Knowledge and inclination towards engineering aspects of the building
- Commitment to quality and cost reduction in projects.