Graduate Engineering Trainee For Freshers Jobs 2017 @ GE Appliances
|Company Name||GE Appliances|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||Mar 2017|
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science.
- 60% marks required throughout X th , XII th and Engineering for the students to participate in the process
- Role Summary/Purpose: Entry level position for those who demonstrate command of one or more programming languages, program design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, documentation standards, application analysis of various business solutions.
Essential Responsibilities –
- Works within the framework of established operating procedures to implement new or updated technologies to the operating system platforms of the business
Provides troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
- Works under the direction of systems analysts or team leaders, works from technical and functional specifications to develop major system modules, programs, enhancements, conversions, and interfaces