Groupon Walk-in Drive 2018 For Customer Support Representative | Any Degree On 17 September 2018 @ Bangalore
Groupon Walk-in Drive 2018
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Role||Customer Support Representative|
|Venue Date||17 September 2018|
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
- Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Graduation should be completed
- Freshers / 0 – 3 years (Candidates who are awaiting for the results can also apply)
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Process: Non-Voice (Email & Chat)
- Work Timings: Night shift -predominantly & Weekly 2 days off
- Transportation: Cab Provided Pick and Drop (30 KMS Radius)
Venue Date: 17th September 2018 (Monday)
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor, G-Block,
Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,