HAL Recruitment 2019 For Assistants/Operators | M.Com/Diploma/ITI | 77 Posts On 13 February 2019 @ Lucknow (UP)
HAL Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Last date||13 February 2019|
- Regular/ Full Time Master Degree in Commerce (M. Com) with relevant certificates of proficiency in PC Operations (Minimum of 3 months duration)
Assistant (Q.C./Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial):
- 3 years Regular/ Full Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
Assistant (Civil Works):
- 3 years Regular/ Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Board of Technical Education.
Operator (Fitter/Electrician/Electronics Mechanic /Instrument Mechanic):
- 2 years Regular/ Full Time ITI (NTC) + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) after 10th Standard in the Trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic.
Age limit (As on 01/01/2019):
- Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
HAL – List of vacancies: 77 Posts
- Assistant (Admin/ Accounts) – 10 Posts
- Assistant (Q.C./ Inspection)/ Assistant (Commercial) – 32 Posts
- Assistant (Civil Works) – 1 Post
- Operator (Fitter) – 24 Posts
- Operator (Electrician) – 5 Posts
- Operator (Electronics Mechanic) – 2 Posts
- Operator (Instrument Mechanic) – 3 Posts
HAL Recruitment – Assistant/Operator Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates called for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination prescribed for a particular Trade / Discipline, to ensure sufficient competition.
- Selection of the candidates will be made based on the marks scored in the Written Test only, in the order of merit i.e. on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test will be called for Document Verification.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- UR / OBC candidates – 60%
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates – 50%
- Rs. 200/- (No Fee for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Ex-Apprentices of HAL & Candidates registered/ enrolled with any Employment Exchange under U.P. & Zilla Sainik Welfare Board).
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or Bank eChallan.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 30 January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 14 February 2019
- Date of Tentative Examination: Will be announced later.