HAL Recruitment 2018 For Technician Apprentice | Diploma On 27 July 2018 @ Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)
HAL Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice(Diploma-Technical)|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last date||27 July 2018|
- Candidate should have successfully completed 3 years Diploma in Engineering from a
recognized university/Board in the above-mentioned subject fields only.
- The gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more
than 3 years.
- Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- The candidate who has completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are not eligible.
- The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible.
- As per the Apprentice Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing the Qualified Examination.
- Candidates who have job experience for a period of one year or more or completed/ resigned/ terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentice Act are not eligible.
- The Candidates are required to register on www.mhrdnats.gov.in. and obtain Enrollment Number.
Age Limit(as on 27.07.2018):
- Maximum age limit 26 years for General Candidate, Relaxable by 03 years in case of OBC, 05 Years in case of SC/ST candidate & 10 Years for PH candidate
HAL Apprentice Selection Process:
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Degree Examination.
- Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e-mail: 27 July 2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at HAL website (www.hal-india.com): 20 August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa: 20 to 29 August 2018
- High School Certificate & Marksheet
- Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Degree & Mark sheet of all Semesters (incl Consolidated Mark sheet)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
- PH Certificate (if applicable). 6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward.
- Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.