HAL Recruitment 2018 For Graduate Apprentice | B.E/B.Tech On 5 July 2018 @ Uttar Pradesh
HAL Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last date||5 July 2018|
HAL Recruitment 2018:
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Job notifications for Graduate Apprentices in various disciplines at Avionics Division. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- Degree in Electronics Engg/Electrical Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Civil Engg / Information Technology / Computer Science/Library Science discipline.
- The Appearing Candidates will not be eligible.
- As per the Apprentice Act, the Candidates shall be eligible for Apprenticeship within a period of three years of passing the Qualified Examination.
- Candidates who have job experience for a period of one year or more or completed/ resigned/ terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentice Act are not eligible.
- The Candidates are required to register on www.mhrdnats.gov.in. and obtain Enrollment Number.
Age Limit (Ss on 05.07.2018):
- 26 years for General Candidates, Relaxable by 03 years in case OBC Candidates, 05 years in case of SC/ST Candidates.
HAL Apprentice Selection Process:
- The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on Merit, taking into consideration the Total Aggregate Marks secured in the Degree Examination.
- Last date for receipt/submission of Complete Application through e-mail: 05 July 2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at HAL website (www.hal-india.com): 10 August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa: 13 to 18 August 2018
- High School Certificate & Marksheet
- Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet
- Degree & Mark sheet of all Semesters (incl Consolidated Mark sheet)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
- PH Certificate (if applicable). 6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward.
- Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.