Harman Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer Software On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore,Pune
|Company Name||HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer Software|
|Last Date to Apply||07 Aug 2017|
|Venue Date||09 Aug 2017|
About Company :
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today. More than 80 percent of the world’s luxury cars are equipped with our premium audio and infotainment systems. Your favorite music, movie or television show was likely recorded or broadcast with our help. We share the stage with talented performing artists from every genre, and we fill the world’s premier sporting and entertainment venues with great sound and light.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Exciting Development/Testing roles in a Product based company working in the Telematics domain.
- Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi-layered software stack, requiring niche skills.
- Be part of a highly dynamic, fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C)
- Good PH score
- Good academic record
- Strong C/C++ development skills in Linux environment.
- Very strong fundamentals in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Must have done hands-on project using C/C++ on an embedded environment.
- Exposure to tools in Test Automation, Build and Scripting will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to SCM tools like Git, Perforce will be an added advantage.