HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 For Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech On 4 February 2019 @ Secunderabad (Telangana)
HCL Off Campus Drive 2019
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd,|
|Salary||Rs 2.75 LPA|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Location||Secunderabad (Telangana)|
|Job Type||Apply/Off Campus|
|Venue Date||4 February 2019|
|Last Date||3 February 2019|
- Adhering to SLA defined by the business/Client.
- Helping team members in case of Technical/Operational Problems and issues
- Handling incidents related to backups.
- Raising change requests for approvals and implementing the change accordingly
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to backups
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to while working on any problem incident/ change request.
- Responsible for successful completion of installation and configuration of backup
software upgrades/patches etc.
- B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)- 2018 batch only & 70% and above throughout in academics.
- Time management skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment and get along fairly well with people from different nationalities is also a plus.
- Team Player
- Location: Noida, willing to relocate anywhere in India.
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment.
- Pre-Placement Talk
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Evaluation.
Venue Date: 4th February 2019 (Monday) Reporting Time: 9.30 AM sharp.
Seminar Hall, I Floor, MT Block,
Narsimha Reddy Engineering College,
Survey No. 518, Maisammaguda Village,
Dhulappally Post, Near Kompally,