Hindustan Prefab Ltd (HPL) Walk-in drive For Engineer/Accountants On 17 May 2016 @ Kerala
|Company Name||Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL)|
|No of Vacancy||Not Mentioned|
|Event Date||17 May 2016|
Hindustan Prefab Limited (HPL) was incorporated in 1953. It was earlier founded as Hindustan Housing Factory Ltd., which was set up at the behest of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India for solving the housing problem created due to influx of refugees from West Pakistan. As years rolled by, the company came to be known as HPL, the change in name being necessitated by diversification of its operations. HPL thus became a fully integrated company with modern prefabrication facilities and a railway siding of its own in the heart of Delhi to undertake faster and challenging jobs in the country.
- BE in Civil Engineering (OR) Dip. in respective discipline
- BE in respective discipline (OR) Dip. in respective discipline
- Essential: B. Com
- Desirable: CA/ICWA (Intermediate)/ MBA or Equivalent with specialization in finance
- Experience: 0-3 years in Company Accounts, Income Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Company’s Balance sheet Accounting etc.
- For B.E: Rs.17,500/Month
- For Diploma: Rs.12,500/Month
- Accountants: Rs.15,000/Month
Hindustan Prefab Limited, T.C. 24/656 (F.F.),
Kerala, Ph. No. 0471-4066026.