Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2019 For Intern | B.E/B.Tech @ Bangalore
Honeywell Freshers Recruitment 2019
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team.
- You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers.
- You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who’s expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
- Enrolled in a Bachelors Degree Program
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience.