Honeywell Hiring Freshers As Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do
- Demonstrates in depth technical knowledge of C.
- Solves clearly defined problems that are limited to assignment work area.
- B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
- 0 to 3 yrs testing of avionics / embedded software products.
- Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
- Able to identify improvement areas in the product/ process
- Impacts business opportunities through successful completion of tasks and projects and through suggestions for improvement in products and processes.
- Self motivated and continuously improves performance level and efficiency
- Ability to identify the risks & escalate as necessary
- Performs necessary work to accomplish specific task/team objectives within overall cost and schedule.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Understanding of core processes.
- Good interpersonal and teaming abilities
- Skillful technical contributions to a project; enhances the success of the project by contributing improvement ideas.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.