HP Hiring Freshers As IT Developer On Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Skills||RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL queries.|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Be a part of a highly talented team of IT Developers building industry standard business solutions for HP’s Digital Customer experience
- Assist the team with analysis, design, testing and documentation for new IT solutions being built.
- Assist the team in research on new technology / tools , conduct evaluation and provide read outs to team leads
- Currently pursuing B.Tech /B.E in Computer Science or Information Science or any other relevant branches.
- Candidate should have strong Computer Science fundamentals. Demonstrate good knowledge of , e.g. Data Structures, Algorithmic complexity, Operating Systems, RDBMS
- Programming: College-level experience in Core Java OR .NET or any other industry standard programming language
- Operating Systems : Should have working knowledge of any one of following Windows/Linux/ Windows environment. Students who have experience with Linux shell scripting experience would be an added advantage
- Databases: Working knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL queries.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies
- Ability and willingness to work independently and as part of a wider team