HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Technical Solution Consultant On 03- 04 Oct 2016 @
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Solution Consultant|
|Venue Date||03-04 Oct 2016|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized
- knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
Date: 3rd and 4th October 2016 (Monday and Tuesday).
Reporting Time on 3rd October 2016 (Monday): 09:00am
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook