Technical Support Engineer For HP Recruitment 2018 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Bangalore
HP Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
- Troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in customer environment
- Share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
- Present action plan to customer and take consent. Also ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network. 7/9/2018
- Replicate customer environment in Lab
- Escalate the issue in timely manner
- Keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
- Contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 0-2 Years’ experience
- Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- ACSA certification will be added advantage