HP Recruitment 2018 For Systems Software Entry Level/Technical Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA @ Bangalore
HP Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Role||Systems Software Entry Level/R&D Internship|
Systems Software Entry Level:
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Technical Support Engineer:
- Troubleshooting & resolving complex technical issues in customer environment
- Share best practices to reduce problem occurrences
- Present action plan to customer and take consent. Also ensure there is no adverse impact of the action plan on the network. 7/9/2018
- Replicate customer environment in Lab
- Escalate the issue in timely manner
- Keep customer informed and set realistic expectations on issue resolution.
- Contribute towards Knowledge Management
- TAC should ensure he/she stays abreast with all the NPIs and changes/updates to the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 0-2 Years’ experience
- Network technologies including Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and Network management
- Good knowledge on switching (OSI Layer2, Sub-netting, VLAN, STP etc.) and routing (Layer3, IP, Static and Dynamic routing etc.) technology.
- Working knowledge and understanding of access and core layer switch
- Basics of WLAN technology (802.11 Standards, Controller and APs)
- ACSA certification will be added advantage
Systems Software Entry LevelApply Now
Technical Support EngineerApply Now