IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 For Commissioned Officers On 31 Aug 2017 @ Across India
|Recruitment Name||IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2017|
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory.
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent.or minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent are also eligible.
Ground Duty (Non-technical)
- Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics/ Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications/ Environmental Science / Applied Physics /Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
Candidates appearing in final year/semester examinations may apply for all
courses commencing in July 2018 provided they fulfill the following conditions:-
- Candidates should not have any present backlog and should have secured a
minimum of 50% marks in Post Graduation in aggregate in all papers put together for Met branch and minimum of 60% marks in Graduation/BE/B Tech/AMIE/ASI for Flying branch upto the last semester/year for which results have been declared at the time of online submission and at the time of applying/AFSB.
- Candidates should be able to provide provisional/original degree certificate
issued by University latest by 15 Jun 18.
TYPE OF COMMISSION.
PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of
SSC for Men & Women. (a) The Engagement period for SSC flying branch is fourteen
years from the date of Commissioning (Not extendable). (b) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Meteorology Branch would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to willingness, suitability, service requirements and availability of vacancies
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment Selection Procedure:
All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for testing at
one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi.
The testing would consist of three stages as given below:-
(a) Stage-I. Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with Picture Perception and
Discussion test will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and
only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified
candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the
branch applied for. Candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I or do not meet the
required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
(b) Stage-II. Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview would commence after
document check for the next five days.
(c) For Flying Branch. Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be
administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates
who have failed the CPSS/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended
from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible to apply