IBM Freshers Recruitment 2018 For Technical Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any degree @ Bangalore/Hyderabad
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||IBM Recruitment|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
As a Technical Support Associate you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
What you’ll do:
The job will require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users –
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
- Graduate in any discipline (15 years + Education)
- 0 to 2 Years relevant technical experience.
- Fluency in English
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Open to work in shifts
- Ability to identify opportunity & implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement