IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 For Associate System Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA @ Across India
IBM Off Campus Drive 2018
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
- The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA
- This is an entry-level position and the degree to be obtained before the start of the employment
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering/ Computer Science and Information Security/Computer Technology/ Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- 2016,2017 & 2018 passed out candidates
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.