IBM Off Campus Drive for Freshers As Technical Support On Jan 2016 @ Mohali,Punjab
|Company Name||IBM India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Technical Support|
|Last date to apply||04 Jan 2016|
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive , telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry. Technical Services Competency (TSC) Delivery provides IT help desk support to end Users of a client/organization through Issue identification & in scope Troubleshooting .Technical services competency manages the clients IT environments & acts as the face of Technical support for the clients.
- Job Location : BTech – Hyderabad / Bangalore , Non BTech – Gurgaon / Noida
- Position : BTech – Technical Support Associate and Non BTech – Service Delivery Desk
- Salary : B.Tech : 3 LPA + (2.88 LPA + Shift Allowance) and Non B.Tech: 2.25 LPA (Grad / Diploma)
Job Profile :
Providing voice support to company’s internal end users and external commercial account end users across North America, EMEA and AP.The job requires an Agency to handle Inbound calls, emails and chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degrees : B.E. / B.Tech (All stream); M.E. / M Tech (All stream) & MCA. Graduate (10+2+3), Post Graduates,
- Diploma Holders (10+2+3)
- No Percentage Criteria
- Willing to work in Shifts
Skills Required :
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
Browser Support – Internet Explorer.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Neutral accent.
Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran Mohali (Punjab) – 140307Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page