IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 For Technical Support Representative | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree On 27 October 2018 @ Chennai
IBM Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Support Representative|
|Venue Date||27 October 2018|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- 2016, 2017 & 2018 Passed Out Graduate Students
- 0 to 2 years of experience with good communication skills
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External
- Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Saveetha Engineering College(Nalli Arangam)
Opposite Chembarambakkam Lake
Chennai-Bangalore National Highways,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 602105