IBM Off Campus Drive 2018 For Technical Support Representative | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree On 10 August 2018 @ New Delhi
IBM Off Campus Drive 2018
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Job Role||Technical Support Representative|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||10 August 2018|
- Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements
- Graduation preferably in IT stream-2018 Batch
- Exposure of working on monitoring tools
- 24X7 operations, Incumbent will be required to work in rotational shifts, 5 days a week.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Good Verbal & Written Communication.
- Apt in Problem-Analysis.
- Good in Comprehension.
- Committed to Quality.
- Eye for detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to handle pressure situations
- Resilience & Flexibility
- Learning and knowledge enhancement
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Ability to multi task.
- Initial screening and assessment of communication skills (In Person)
- Voice & Accent assessment (Telephonic or In-Person)
- Technical Interview (Telephonic or In-Person)
Documents to be carried for the event (original & one set of photocopies):
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government-issued photo ID card
- If currently employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and last 3 months salary slips
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
Institute of Information Technology and Management
D-29, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058