IBM Offcampus Drive Freshers As Associate System Engineer On 10-11 Apr 2016 @ Across India
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Venue Date||10-11 Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||04 Apr 2016|
About Company :
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.FlexibilityWillingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech/ M.E
- Year of Passing: 2014 & 2015
- With minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA throughout.(10th std till the qualifying degree)
- Branches:Computer Science Engineering & Information Technology
CMR Group of Institutions,
Central Placement office,