IBM Recruitment 2019 For Associate Systems Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Across India
IBM Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||IBM Recruitment|
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.