IBM Freshers Recruitment 2018 For Project Trainee/Technical Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Across India
IBM Freshers Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||IBM Recruitment|
|Job Role||Project Trainee/Technical Support Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/Across India|
- You will be working as an intern and will be associated with respective project managers in services line or industry sectors.
- They will be expected to support development of client presentation, solution outline and proof of concepts.
- In some cases they might be deployed for onsite client delivery project.
- The role will be reporting into Project Delivery Manager.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Master’s Degree
- Proven communication skill.
- You should be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Technical Support Associate:
- As a Technical Support Associate, you would be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & Asia-Pac.
- The job will require you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem on timely basis
- Graduate in any discipline (15 years + Education)
- 0 to 2 Years relevant technical experience.
- Fluency in English
- Proven communication skills
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
Project TraineeApply Now
Technical Support AssociateApply Now