IBM Walk-in For Freshers As Technical Support Associate On 19 Oct 2016 @ Gurgaon/Noida
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Venue Date||19 Oct 2016|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education ) Any graduates,
- Good communication skills are requisite
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
- Willingness to work in night shifts
- You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
Date: 19 October 2016 Time: 11 am-4 pm
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.,
Unitech Cyber Park,
Tower-B, 11th Floor,
Sec-39, Gurgaon – 122001
Nearest Metro Station: Huda City Centre
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Noida – UNITECH INFOSPACE PLT 20/21,Bldg 2 ,1st floor Sec-135 NOIDA
Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Garden