IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 For Clerk | Any Degree | 7275 Vacancies On 10 October 2018 @ Across India
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|No of Vacancy||7275|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||18 September 2018|
|Last Date||10 October 2018|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2018): 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2018:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk 2018 State Wise Vacancies: (Indicative)
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||3|
|Daman & Diu||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||61|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Process:
- IBPS Clerk Selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
|Section||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Section||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
- The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2018:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018
- Result of Online Examination – Preliminary: December 2018/ January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2019
- Online Examination – Main: 20.01.2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019