IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018 For Executives | Any Degree | 760 Posts On 28 February 2018 @ Across India
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||IDBI Bank|
|Job Role||Executives(After 3 years Asst Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||28 February 2018|
Educational Qualification: A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018): 20 to 25 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Note: On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
IDBI Bank Recruitment -Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs & Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||50|
|Test of Working English Language||50|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50|
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs.700/- for all others.
Mode of payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata,
Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
Pre Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants:
In compliance with Government Guidelines, IDBI Bank would arrange free nonresidential PET for interested eligible SC / ST /OBC applicants for 6 consecutive days from 16 April 2018 to 21 April 2018 prior to the online test. The PET will be organized at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age): January 01, 2018
- Online Registration: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – Online: Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018
- Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centres: Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018
- Date of Online Test at all centres: April 28, 2018