IGATE Capgemini Employee Referral Drive Freshers As Software Engineer On 14 Feb 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||IGATE Capgemini|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Mumbai|
|Venue Date||14 Feb 2016|
|Last date to apply||05 Feb 2016|
About Company :
IGATE is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridge water, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
- Selected candidates will undergo a training program in a technology / platform
- Candidates clearing the training program will get deployed in any Software Development Life Cycle related activities
- Selected candidates may be asked to work out of any of our offices / client locations
- Candidates may be required to work in shifts, as and when required
- Candidates must sign 2 years’ service agreement on the day of joining
- Candidates must have graduated in 2015.
- Candidates who have already appeared for recruitment process of IGATE Global Solutions in past 6 months are Not Eligible for this recruitment event.
- Should have 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th and graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters in graduation)
- Should have no gaps in education (10th in 2009, 12th in 2011 or Diploma in 2012 and Graduation in 2015)
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location (Chennai / Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune), work on any technology and work in shifts (where and when required).
- Candidates must be available to join on 25th February 2016 or 31st March 2016.
- Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology –
Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology
Date & Venue :
Date: February 14th 2016 (Sunday)
Location: Bangalore – Whitefield office, 158-162 (P) & 165 – 170(P), EPIP Phase II, Whitefield, Bangalore 560 066
Location: Mumbai – Airoli office, IT 1 / IT 2, TTC Industrial Area Thane- Belapur Road, Airoli Navi Mumbai 400 708
Bangalore : Apply Now
Mumbai : Apply Now[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]
To know job updates in FaceBookFaceBook Group Facebook Page