Indegene Recruitment 2018 For Junior Associate Project Management | BBA/BBM/BCA @ Bangalore
Indegene Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Junior Associate Project Management|
- A Junior Associate Project Management is responsible for facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- He or she also needs to develop or update project plans, including project objectives, technologies, systems, specifications, and schedules.
- The Junior Associate Project Management also manages project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope, as well as to monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Experience—0-1 year of experience in project management
- Familiarity with project management software and MS Office, with working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Effective project review and monitoring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership, initiative, independence, and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent client relationship skills; ability to identify, build, and maintain relationships to deliver success
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
- Ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours
- Should be a team player and willing to take ownership
- Should be accountable for the assignments