Indian Army Recruitment For 196 Vacancies Of SSC Officers @ Across India
|Company Name||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Post||SSC Officer-Technical & Non-UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||196|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||22 Feb 2017|
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of
Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time
Discipline wise vacancies For Men & Women(Join Indian Army):
Age Limit: –
- SSC(T)-49 Men and SSC(T)-20 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech)(Non UPSC)- For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with
four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).
- NOTE-1 : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
Steps to apply online for Join Indian Army:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
Click on ‘Officers EntryApply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system