Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 For Tradesman Mate | 10th/ITI | 554 Vacancies On 15 March 2019 @ Across India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||2 March 2019|
|Last Date||15 March 2019|
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board /Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Age limit (As on 15.03.2019):
- Between 18 and 25 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
List of vacancies: 554 Posts
- Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC) – 46 Posts
- Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC) – 502 Posts
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC) – 6 Posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment – Tradesman Mate Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination followed by Document Verification.
- The online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English)
Scheme of Written Examination:
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
- Rs. 205/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting date for submission of Online application: 2 March 2019
- Last date for submission of Online application: 15 March 2019
- Date of Written Examination: Will be announced later.