Informatica Corporation Hiring Freshers As Technical Support Engineer On Apr 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Informatica Corporation|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Skills||COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM or IMS|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Informatica Corporation is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Thousands of enterprises worldwide depend on Informatica data integration, data quality, and big data solutions to access, integrate, and trust their information assets residing on premise and in the Cloud.Informatica provides data integration software and services that enable organizations to gain a competitive advantage in today’s global information economy by empowering them with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
- Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledgebase articles
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Have good cross department communication and relationships
- Helping customers succeed
- Coordinate with team leads and team mates to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
- BE , BTech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience.
- Should have 0 – 4 year of experience in the software industry.
- Any experience on COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM or IMS with in depth knowledge.
- Strong in fundamentals of Z/OS operating system
- UNIX shell Scripting or Windows Batch File Scripting would give you an edge over other candidates.
- Excellent analysis, debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.