Infosys Walk-in Drive 2018 For Analytics Process | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc On 6 December 2018 @ Pune
Infosys Walk-in Drive 2018
|Company Name||Infosys Limited|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Analytics Process|
|Venue Date||6 December 2018|
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The role requires to evaluate suspicious fraud cases/transactions from the reports produced out of a Loss-detection tool.
- There will be daily, weekly and monthly reports on suspicious transactions. These reports require to deep-dive/ slide-dice data to separate false-positive cases. After investigating all the suspicious cases/flags, final reports need to be prepared in excel to send out potential fraud/loss cases for final investigation.
- This role also requires to have regular communication (both; oral and email) with client.
Skills Required :
- Strong in MS-Excel (including formulas)
- Experience in delivering simple to medium complexity reports (in excel format) prepared on vast size data (POS/ transactional level data will be preferred)
- Strong in data-interpretation, trend identification and data deep-diving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent scores in academics.
Please Carry below documents (mandatory)
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- Graduation Mark sheet (F.Y, S.Y, and T.Y- all three years separate).
- Graduation Certificate.
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet and Certificate (If Applicable).
- Offer Letter with Current Employer (If Applicable).
- Relieving cum experience letter for all the previous employers (If Applicable).
- Last 3 months salary slips (If Applicable).
- Increment/ revision letters.
- Any photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card / Passport).
- Candidates without meeting given eligibility criteria – Please do NOT apply.
Walk-In Date : On 6th December 2018
Walk-In Time : 10 AM to 2 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
45-B Wing, Kapila Towers, Behind Dr. Batra,
Ambedkar road near Pune RTO and Railway Station,
Pune – 411001
Contact Person : Bhavana