InSync Hiring Freshers As Trainee Software Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Kolkata
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Skills||C#, MVC4, XML|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2016|
We love to bridge the gap between online and offline. At InSync, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how customers use our product to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them. Our aim is to deliver a best-of-the breed solution that offer security, reliability, availability and performance.
We are committed long term to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as we constantly update and improve our product with defined roadmaps, we want to continually evolve and accelerate new technologies as they emerge and better serve our customers.
With our motto – “We Connect. You Grow.”, each employee is motivated to create an innovative product at an affordable price, so that a large number of businesses can benefit from it. A look at our offerings will prove our commitment to “value for money”.
- Ability to actively manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Individual must be a creative thinker, confident and able to express complex ideas in an articulate, concise manner
- Understanding of ecommerce Domain is an advantage.
- Should be strong in programming and data structures.
- Should have knowledge of database, its design principles, normalizations etc.
- Should have understanding about http and protocols based on it and how those work.
- Should understand SDLC stages.
- Knowledge of C#, MVC4, Web APIs is an advantage.
- Understanding XML, XSLTs and transformation techniques are preferable.
- Understanding cloud computing and related technologies are preferable.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS is an advantage.
- Industry best standard salary.
- Remuneration will also depend on the skills and will be discussed at the time of interview.