Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018 For Graduate Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Bangalore
Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
- GFx IP level validation which includes running regression for emulation as well as simulation
- Should be able to bring up the waveform for further debug with a given trigger.
- Participate actively in first level of regression debugs
- Running weekly regressions, triage and reporting out
- Work with functional CLT and GT validation teams to get the failure resolved
- Provide weekly status to leads/managers
- Contribute to improving automation including Test bench, trackers/checkers, execution scripts, debug tools and others
- Attend required cross-site/geo meetings on a need basis
- Own Test bench components, implement enhancements as required
- Proactively propose, prototype and implement methodologies that can improve efficiency
- Should be pursuing Master or Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with interest in Emulation.
- Should have basic understanding of Computer architecture, microcontroller/ microprocessor, graphics architecture/design &/ Video processing Technics/standards.
- Experience with industry standard automation and scripting C/C++/Shell programming/ PERL/Python to conduct efficient and Basic experience with Emulation Validation and Debug Exposure – Zebu, FPGA, Waveform Analysis
- Good analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of graphics architecture and/or designs & coursework in relevant areas of programming, computer graphics, digital design and computer architecture are desirable.
- Media Codec indepth Knowledge on AVC, VC1, MPEG2, HEVC, VP9, video conferencing is a plus.
- RTL debug experience using Verdi/VCS Familiar with emulation methodology Graphics architecture knowledge is an added advantage
- Be flexible to take new tasks based on the department needs Some experience in Video Encoding and Decoding validation is a plus.
Graduate Intern Technical:
- Working on developing and supporting tools for automation and design validation of next generation Intel Mother board designs.
- Good electronics understanding for reviewing of Schematics and PCB design files.
- Strong Basic understanding of Analog/Digital/High speed Electronics Engineer with good debug skills.
- Software knowledge will be added advantage Visual Studio, VBA, C and Sql server and CSS understanding of website development & windows forms development, Python basics ASP.NET, jQuery knowledge is a plus
Graduate InternApply Now
Graduate Intern TechnicalApply Now