Intel Hiring Freshers As Graduate Intern Technical On Aug 2017 @ Bangalore
Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Intern Technical|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 2017|
- The candidate will comprehend some of the state-of-the art research in object recognition and activity recognition.
- The work involves creating training data-sets for the different types of interesting objects\activities in for a particular ambience, training a machine learning based classifier using this data and applying the algorithm to the test data.
- The candidate will systematically evaluate some of the available implementations of the best-in-class algorithms.
- To make the real-world data amenable for computer processing the work may also involve some tasks like image and video pre-processing.
- Finally, the candidate will profile the computer vision algorithm for CPU and memory bandwidth and identify the potential areas of optimization.
- A Master’s\Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or Theoretical Computer Science
- A minimum CGPA of 8.5 on 10 averaged over all UG courses taken so far.
Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing.
- Working knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB
- Good C programming skills
- Good knowledge of Probability and Linear algebra Experience working in a Linux environment