Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018 For Software Engineer Intern | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Bangalore
Intel Freshers Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
Intern – B.E/B.Tech:
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/BE
Intern – M.E/M.Tech:
- Analyzing GNSS test results, logs and additional outputs (Validation intern)
- Implementation of post processing for test logs to find root cause of issues and report to
relevant dev teams
- Furnish periodic reports on validation activities
- Conduct reviews for test plans and test results with development teams
- Participating in design reviews, HLD, LLD and other technical meetings and implementing the software code (SW intern)
- Candidate should be undergoing M.E/M.Tech / MS /M Engg currently, available for > 6 months internship