InterGlobe Technologies Walk-in Drive 2019 For Associate (International Voice Process) | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree On 6 to 9 February 2019 @ New Delhi
InterGlobe Technologies Walk-in Drive 2019
|Company Name||InterGlobe Technologies|
|Salary||Rs 2.0 to 3.0 LPA|
|Job Role||Associate (International Voice Process)|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Venue Date||6 to 9 February 2019|
- Deliver high standard of customer service for Middle East airlines Re-booking & Notification Activity.
- The process requires re-booking & notifying passengers caused due to flight disruptions and schedule changes.
- The candidate should have good communication standard, proficiency in working in an airline reservation system and an ability to work in a 24 x 7 environment
- Education qualification: Graduate/undergraduate/Dropout can apply.
- B-tech- Not more then 65%.
- Candidate should be ready to work in 24*7.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work in voice process.
- Required at least 6 months of travel experience.
- Fresher with travel diploma course can apply.
- Language: Should be fluent in spoken English language.
- Age: 18-35.
- Transport Available (as per the locality)
Venue Date: 6th Feb to 9th Feb 2019 (Wednesday-Saturday) Time: 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
G-28,29. Janak Puri, Westend Mall,
Near Picaddily Hotel. Nearest Metro Station,
Janak Puri West, NEW DELHI,
Delhi – 110058.
Contact Person: Jaspreet Kaur (Jaspreet.firstname.lastname@example.org & Contact No – 7838661787)