Intern Jobs For B.E/B.Tech @ General Electric Recruitment On Jan 2018 @ Bangalore
Intern Jobs For B.E/B.Tech @ General Electric Recruitment 2017 On Jan 2018 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||General Motors|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
As an intern in Maternal Infant Care Install Base (MIC IB), the candidate should be working with technology experts to prototype and develop the hardware features for Maternal Fetal Care and warmer/Incubator Products
- Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 65% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech in disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from top tier Engineering institutes.
- Fundamentals of 3D CAD, Design calculations, Design documentation, 2D Drawings & Tolerance Stack are expected
- Responsible for design and development hardware feature. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or Project Leaders. Starting with limited guidance and beginning to work independently.
- Candidate should own the allocated project and ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
- Responsible for complete documentation package including Design, assembly drawings and prototyping.