iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019 For Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech On 15 February 2019 @ Bangalore
iQuanti Off Campus Drive 2019
|Salary||Rs 3.0 to 3.45 LPA|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Last date||13 February 2019|
|Venue date||15 February 2019|
- Support multi-tenant web application which has developed on Python and AWS.
- Perform data extraction on structure (RDBMS), unstructured (No-SQL), warehouse (Snowflake).
- Execute predefined python/SQL scripts as well as modify based on data need.
- Ensure customer services are operational within the specified SLA.
- Provide timely, quality responses to customer/partner inquiries.
- Maintain existing documents and update them if any modification done during requirements.
- Administer applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Troubleshoot, test and report all aspects of product to ensure high availability of application.
- 2017/2018 batch
- BE / BTech – Any branch (branches other than CS/IT preferred)
- Good academic record and pH score