ISRO Walk-in-Interview 2018-19 For Graduate Apprentices | B.E/B.Tech/BLISc | 173 Posts On 30 November & 1 December 2018 @ Kollam (Kerala)
ISRO Walk-in-Interview 2018-19
|Recruitment Name||ISRO Recruitment|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice|
|Venue Location||Kollam (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||30 November 2018 & 1 December 2018|
ISRO Recruitment 2018
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) scheduled jobs for 173 posts of Graduate Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About ISRO: Indian Space Research Organisation
- ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India. It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location-based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
ISRO Job Vacancies 2018-19:
- ISRO Recruit the graduates to depend on their qualification.ISRO Recruitment news available in ISRO Website and also Employment News newspaper.It conducts written the examination and another eligibility test to hire the right candidates.At present, ISRO announced vacancies for Apprentices through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB). Candidates can apply for this ISRO Recruitment through Walk-in for Graduate Apprentices on 30 Nov & 1 Dec 2018.
- First Class Engg. Degree (Four/three year duration) granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/6.84 CGPA.
- Bachelors Degree + First Class BLISc with not less than 60% marks.
- First Class Degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management with not less than 60%
- Candidates who have passed Degree in Engg./Tech./Lib. Sci./Hotel Management in/after
April 2016 are only eligible to apply.
- Ex-Apprentices or current Apprentices in any organization/firm are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates with one year or more job experience in the relevant field either in Govt. /Public/Private sectors are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 14.12.2018):
- Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Discipline wise vacancies: 9 Posts
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg. – 15 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 10 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 12 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg. – 20 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 12 Posts
- Electronics Engg. – 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 40 Posts
- Metallurgy – 6 Posts
- Production Engg. – 6 Posts
- Library & Information Science – 8 Posts
- Catering Technology/ Hotel Management – 4 Posts
ISRO Recruitment – Apprentice Selection Process:
- The Bio-data/applications will be screened subsequently and selection lists will be prepared based on academic scores at Degree level.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment for Apprentice?
Step 1: All Interested candidates may register their names at Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), Chennai through the website www.sdcentre.org or www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Step 2: Eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents at the following postal address on or before 1 December 2018 and attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 30 November 2018 & 1 December 2018.
The Sr. Administrative Officer,
R&R Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre,
Venue Date: 30.11.2018 & 01.12.2018 Time: 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- 30.11.2018 (Friday) – Aeronautical / Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical & Production
- 01.12.2018 (Saturday) – Computer Sci/Engg., Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Library & Information Science and Catering Technology/ Hotel Management
- Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management,Kollam, Kerala.