Itron Hiring Freshers As Associate Systems Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting more than 8,000 customers in over 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world.
- Provides technical expertise to implementation/professional services teams as it pertains to installation of company products. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions. May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications. Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Assist with onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through written response.
- Assist with onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through presentation to customers.
- Assist with onsite and in-house technical support of sales teams through verbal communication.
- Assist with the design of systems from a component level to solve a customer business needs.
- Assist in ushering new products into Client Service.
- Participate on product development teams by providing input of customers and field knowledge.
- Support Sales and Project Management.
- Assist the implementation team in the design and development of customer projects.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- This position requires up to 1 year of previous related professional experience