Product Support Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Teradata Recruitment On Nov 2017 @ Hyderabad
Jobs in Hyderabad
|Job Role||Product Support Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2017|
- Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences.
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata’s success.
- BE or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Internship or 0-3 years of related experience
- Practical knowledge in installation and upgrade processes
- Cultural awareness
- The ideal candidate is an acknowledged Teradata expert with strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize.
- Experience in Teradata Viewpoint, Data mover, TPT and Load utilities
- Experience with Teradata database
- Working experience of SUSE LINUX operating systems
- Closed Loop/Corrective Action experience
- Experience with application programming
- Association with a development environment
- SQL experience