JP Morgan Hiring For Software Developers On Sep 2017 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||JP Morgan|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
- Work with the developer team to ensure they understand, and deliver, business requirements.
- Partnering with the business to understand use cases, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered within the strategic application framework.
- Collaborate with other developers in a globally distributed environment.
- Sharing of knowledge with other members of the team.
- Provide a high level of user experience through an innovative and intuitive user interface.
- Report progress to management.
Essential skills :
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as Javscript, HTML5/Polymer, CSS
- The position requires constant communication with JPM FTE leads.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Services call (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
- Knowledge in security vulnerability and ensuring the code is clean from security vulnerabilities
- Design skills with knowledge of object modelling, database schemas and design patterns.
- Technologies: JavaEE; AdobeFlex (preference); Maven; Spring; UNIX
- Ability to solve complex problems and a proven track record of performance and delivery.
- Strong communication and team-working skills.
- Interests in financial markets and technology.
- Experience of working in financial services with knowledge of Equity and Debt cash products and lifecycle.
Agile or other development techniques, gained in a Java development environment.
- Framework/Libraries – Bootstrap, React JS, Kendo, Redux.
- Degree-level education; ideally attained in a mathematics or science subject or equivalent