Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 For Probationary Officers | Any Degree On 2 January 2019 @ Across India
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Name||Karnataka Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Qualification||Any PG Degree/Degree(Agri/Law)|
|Total vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||2 January 2019|
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law.
- Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As on 01-12-2018):
- 21 to 28 years (5 years relaxed for SC/ST candidates). [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1997 (both days inclusive)].
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Test & Interview.
- Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
- At the time of Interview, the original certificates are submitted for verification.
- Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation period of one year.
- Rs.600/- [Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates]
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Bengaluru, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru & Udupi Centres.
Important dates to remember:
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway: 24th December 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: 02nd January 2019
- Online Payment of Application Fee: 24th December 2018 to 02nd January 2019
- Last date for printing your application 17th January 2019
- Date of Online Test (tentatively): 24th January 2019