KPMG Recruitment 2018 For Associate Consultant | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Bangalore
KPMG Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||KPMG Global Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Consultant/Associate Consultant – RPA|
- Understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Create working proof of concept for projects
- Analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Design the components for future state, get it reviewed and signed off by stake holders
- Create reports/ dashboards using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View
- Set up Development, UAT and Production environment with automation software and set up Center of Excellence (COE)
- Write technical documentation and user guides; provide end-user training and support
- BE / BTech / MCA or Equivalent
- Candidates with certifications in RPA software, Business Intelligence or Data Analytical will be a great addition.
- Charted Accounting Background will be preferred
- Extensive knowledge in building and maintaining Intelligent Automation using server side or desktop tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Redwood, WinAutomation etc.
- Experience in installing and configuring automation environment
- Knowledge in data analytics tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Power Pivot preferred
- Working knowledge in Relational Database and Data Manipulation
- The candidate should have in-depth knowledge in various stages of SDLC
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering, analysing, developing and testing a product/data model/project
- Writing technical documentation and user guides; providing end-user training and support.